Arrival & departure
- Day of arrival: You can move into your room from 3 p.m. onward.
- Should your room be ready earlier, it will be made available to you. If you arrive before 12 noon you can book the additional Waldhof Experience Package including breakfast for 22,- (Monday to Friday) or € 29,- (Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays)
- Day of departure: Rooms must be vacated by 11 a.m.
- Late check-outs are sometimes possible at short notice for an additional 40,-- per person (without use of a room) and 90,-- per person (with use of a room) by asking at the reception. For children above 6 years we will charge 50% from the room rate.
- Late check-out allows you to stay until 6p.m.
Free Kids' club and child-minding
- from the age of 3 years
- on 5 days a week
- free of charge
- our child minders are qualified and experienced
- handcrafts, games, taking care of the ponies in the stables and riding, summer tubing run, winter tubing run and much, much more
The Waldhof Baby Service
We provide everything your child could possibly need: Cot, baby-phone, highchair, kettle, changing mat and Waldhof bibs, even a baby-sitting service (fee charged). Please let us know exactly what you will need during your stay and we will be happy to have everything ready for you.
Children are more than welcome
Children are particularly important to us here at the Ebner's Waldhof. That's why we offer great children's rates. We also have special family weeks. Take a look at our offers for more detailed information or contact our reception directly.
Bringing your dog with you?
We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged friend to Ebner's Waldhof. Out of consideration for our other guests, dogs are not allowed in the hotel restaurants or swimming areas, thank you for your understanding. We do limit you to bringing just one dog per room! We will charge 15,- per day (without food) plus a one-off fee of 20,- for final cleaning. Should it be impossible to rent your room on the day of departure due to intensive odours or extreme dirt or damage a fee amounting 90% of the daily rate for the respective rooms will be charged.
Dogs are not allowed at all in the Ansitz building as these rooms are reserved for allergy sufferers. Thank you for your understanding.
All our rooms are designated non-smoking accommodation. Should you not adhere to this stipulation a final cleaning fee (of at least 130,-) will be charged. You are welcome to smoke in the Main House and Gütl outdoor lounges. Thank you for agreeing to these regulations.
It is important to us that the atmosphere at the hotel reamains pleasant yet elegant. This is why we would kindly ask you to wear suitable clothing in the restaurants in the evenings. We recommend a "casual elegant" style. No sportwear please.
Celebrations at the Waldhof Alm
Cosy and full of atmosphere and charm, the Waldhof Alm is the ideal location for family celebrations, company events or parties with friends. If you would like to find out more, please contact e Ouvrard Ebner directly under: email@example.com
Payments can be made in cash, with your EC-card or by prior bank transfer to our account in Euro:
Account no.: 032615
Sort code: 35025
Credit cards are of course also accepted (Visa and Mastercard or Eurocard).
- Outdoor parking is available free of charge.
- You have the possibility to book a garage space in advance for € 4 per day. When booking on site, the daily rate is € 5.
- Due to the limited number of outdoor parking spaces, we recommend booking a garage space.
- Are you traveling with your e-car? There are 3 charging stations available in our garage. When booking the garage space, the overnight-loading is free of charge.
- For guests over the age of 14 sleeping in an extra bed we offer a 40% reduction on the per person price of the respective room category.
- Hotel minibus service: we organise your airport and train station transfer service. Travel information is necessary at the time of booking.
Transfer to or from Salzburg Train Station 55,- | to and from Salzburg Airport 75,-
- free cancellation up to 3 weeks prior to arrival
- up to 2 weeks prior to arrival day 40%
- up to 1 week prior to arrival day 70%
- less than 1 week prior to arrival 90% of the total arrangement price.
The Austrian Hotel Industry Regulations 2006 apply. Please see: www.wko.at
The best thing to do is to safeguard yourself from unnecessary costs when you book. Please ask for our travel cancellation insurance.
Purchase your travel cancelation insurance online:
European travel cancellation insurance