Seit 1. Juni 2022 sind in Österreich ALLE Covid-19 Maßnahmen aufgehoben. Es fällt somit die Maskenpflicht in allen Bereichen und auch ein 3-G Nachweis ist nicht mehr erforderlich. Die Grenzen sind ebenfalls ohne einen Nachweis passierbar.
TIME HAS COME TO PLAN YOUR NEXT DREAM HOLIDAY
Ebner's Waldhof hygiene measures
What do we wish for you? A holiday at Lake Fuschl that you can plan without any worries. Be on the safe side with our Covid-19 hygiene concept. We have put together all the information about the different hotel areas for you that are affected by the current regulations. Our wide range of offers is not restricted by these measures.
We have summarized the information below for you to the best of our knowledge. We always try to keep you up to date. However, we cannot assume any liability for this information. Binding statements can be found on the official pages. Thank you for your understanding. Should anything change in the provisions, we will inform you here as soon as possible. For further information we are at your disposal at any time by e-mail or telephone.
As of 4/15/22
Ebner's Waldhof am See
Covid-19 - general hygiene measures
General hygiene measures at hotel Ebner's Waldhof
As of April 16th, 2022 there are currently no restrictions or regulations for the hotel and catering industry in the state of Salzburg to further contain the corona pandemic. Wearing an FFP2 mask indoors is recommended, but no longer mandatory.
At the Waldhof, however, we adhere to the following rule:
- Wear an FFP2 mask at the buffet / in the buffet area, as it is difficult to maintain a certain distance here.
Also please don't forget:
- In general, please keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from people who are not traveling with you.
- Please refrain from shaking hands and hugging (...even if we would love to greet you with a handshake!)
- When you arrive at the restaurant, we will accompany you to your table.
- Small children only when accompanied by an adult at the buffet.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If you notice anything during your stay, please contact the Ebner family or our reception team.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
- Hand disinfection options are available throughout the hotel.
Quarantine & arrival regulations
Requirements for entering Austria
As of March 31st 2022 you need a 3G-Proof for entering Austria from Germany.
As of March 31st 2022 you need a 3G-Proof for entering Germany from Austria.
For further information please check on the homepage of the Federal Foreign Office.
Should you need a digital registration for the return journey to Germany? Click here for the form.